Sunday 29 April 2012

The Blanket.

Hey!

As you might have seen from one of my previous posts, I have ventured into the world of crochet and have been working on some granny squares.

I got off to a good start and made 4 in 2 days.
Then I calculated how many I would need for a big blanket.
That number, ladies and gentlemen, was 180. Yup. 180 granny squares.
Its safe to say that I was put off for a while at the thought of making 180 pink and white granny squares. Then I told myself to get over it and just make one or two when I have the time, put them together, and then just see how big you really need it.

Here is my progress so far:
I am enjoying the pink and white but have thought about mixing it up and throwing some other colour combos in there.

What do you think?
Have you made a granny square blanket before? How did it turn out?

xXx

p.s I have also joined the Meet Me At Mikes Granny a Day to keep me motivated!
See the update here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment