Thursday 28 June 2012

Feeling Jazzed.

Hi!

I've been away for a few days and so spent this evening lazily pottering around on various blogs and stumbled across one that I HAD to share!

Kate Henley is a totally awesome blogger/life coach and has just released her first E-book Sass, Class and Badass. It promotes exactly what it says on the tin and I have to tell you I thought it was brilliant! As someone who tends to lack in both sass and badass-ness I finished the E-book feeling totally jazzed about embracing that side of me. I feel like tomorrow morning I will wake up with that bit of badassness creeping forward, taking less nonsense from people and just being comfortable with being me.

The E-book is free and I 100% suggest reading it. You won't regret it!

Sass, Class and Badass

Byeee!
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment