Tuesday 19 June 2012

Songs for June

Hey!

So today I thought I would share some of my favourite songs and artists for June so far!

Twin Atlantic - Edit Me.
This is the first track on their album Free. There are no tracks on this album that I don't love which is pretty rare for me! I love this band and cannot wait to see them in November (thanks to The Boyfriend for the tickets for our anniversary!)


Jake Bugg - Lightning Bolt
If you are in the UK and you listen to Radio 1 you have probably heard this song already. Its such a good track and if this is anything to go by the album, released in October, is going to be amazing.


Of Monsters and Men - Dirty Paws.
These guys won Battle of the Bands in Iceland in 2010 and are playing at Reading Festival this year on the Radio 1 stage so I'd keep an eye out for them in the future!

Benjamin Francis Leftwich - Atlas Hands.
When I'm feeling in the mood for something with a little less guitar and a bit more calm I go to this guy. His album Last Smoke Before The Snowstorm is lush and I will be seeing him on the Festival Republic stage at Reading this year singing my little heart out!

So there you have it. A little insight about what Im listening to this month!

What have you been listening to?

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment