Friday 3 August 2012

Yes, Chef

I've been sooo ill this week which means I've had a lot of time to think. To be honest, most of my thoughts are nonsense and really shouldnt be repeated but I also thought about all the food I wanted to make but havent got around to doing so I figured if I put it out here then I might actually get on with it!
Now before I get started I will just put it out there that most of these will be desserts. I love them and thats all there is to it!

Avocado Fries from Circle B Kitchen
I'm totally into avocado at the moment, mainly because I didnt think I liked it before I tried it again recently and found out how healthy they are. 
Now I want to fry them and add cheese.

Key Lime Pie From BBC Food
I love lemons and limes. I also love pie. Tadaaa Key Lime Pie!

Chocolate Brownies - Hummingbird Bakery


I love non-fussy brownies with no nuts or anything else in it but yummy chocolate so when I got the Hummingbird Bakery cookbook for Christmas I knew I had to make these!

One ingredient banana ice-cream (two if you add peanut butter!)
The boyfriend loves peanut butter, bananas and ice-cream so this will be perfect for him and super easy for me! 

Strawberry jam recipe from Woman and Home
I really love the idea of making jams and chutneys to give to people at Christmas and to put with scones (see below) so I thought this recipe should ease me into it! 

Mary Berry's Devonshire scones recipe
Mary Berrys victoria sponge recipe is amazing so I am in no doubt that her scones will be delicious!! 

There you have it! I'm hoping to feel better this weekend and will give one of these a shot! 

Have a great weekend! 

xXx

1 comment:

  1. I can't get enough of avocados at the moment! After five years I finally got my other half to like them - now regretting this as less for me :( Mary Berry's scones look lush, her Victoria Sponge is the best I've ever tried! Post pictures of all your handmade baked goodies for us to see :) Hx

    ReplyDelete