Friday 5 October 2012

Nothing too Flashy

As you may have read I got a nifty new camera for my birthday in August and since then I have been spending a lot of time taking as many pictures as possible to practice and hopefully get some nice shots.
It's such a good thing to do if you havent got much money as you can just pack up your camera, put on some comfy shoes (or cute wellies) and go wherever the urge takes you and snap away!

Here are some of the pictures I've snapped recently:





I'm so please with how these ones have turned out despite my clear lack of knowledge on how to use all the manual settings!

I've poured over various blogs on photography tips trying to soak up as much as I can but the two that stuck with me are:
1) Take as many pictures as you can, one shot of something might not be the best so try different angles etc
2) Turn off the flash.

Ill share more of my pictures with you as I take them and if you like any of them why not head over to my Etsy shop where you can purchase one?

Hope you have a great weekend!
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment