Wednesday 23 October 2013

Crochet Hats - Autumn Edition

In January of this year I did this post about a super cosy and soft hat I had made.

Fast forward 10 months and the boyfriends mum asks if I will make her one so off to the shops I went and lo and behold the pound shop yet again had the solution. 3 for 2 on yarn. Perfect. I picked up 3 lots of blue sparkly and practically skipped home.

I made the boyfriends mums hat first and she loves it. This time I used this pattern  because I wanted something a bit more slouchy and with a tighter stitch.

Youll need to excuse the hair in these pictures it was just doing whatever it wanted!


 I really like the style of these hats but I have a pretty meaty head so I think when I make another one Ill go increase the stitches a little bit more. 
The next one will also have some kind of bobble on it.

These hats are so easy and quick to make you can rustle one up in a night or two depending on how fast you can crochet! 

Have you made anything recently?

See you soon!

Chloe



 

No comments:

Post a Comment